Conscientious Objection

Conscientious Objection Action Plan


Letter of Standing Request

Name Change Request – Registrant

Nomination to council (PDF)

Replacement Certificate Request

Returning to Active Practice: Direct Client Care Register 



Register as a Pharmacist – Internationally Educated – A licensed pharmacist (or have graduated) outside Canada and the US (IPG)

Register as a Pharmacist – Canadian Transfer – Already licensed as a pharmacist within Canada, but outside of NB

Register as a Pharmacist – New Grad – Not yet licensed in Canada but have studied in Canada or the US (e.g., a new pharmacist graduate)

Authorization to Administer Injections – Pharmacist

Minor Ailments Declaration


Pharmacy Technician

Register as a Pharmacy Technician – Canadian Transfer – Already licensed in Canada, outside NB

Register as a Pharmacy Technician – New grad – Not yet licensed in Canada

Technical Permit to Administer Injections – Pharmacy Technician



Student Scholarship / Bursaries

J. Victor Robichaud Scholarship Application Form (PDF)

Student bursary – form (PDF)


↑ Back to top ↑