Change of manager requests must be submitted 30 days prior to change.
Further information is available in section 14.3 of the Regulations of the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists.
Pharmacy manager profiles are assessible through the same login as your pharmacist profile. The change of manager is initiated by outgoing manager.
Click on the following [link] to login to your NBCP profile and access the application form.
- Select “My pharmacies” from the left hand side of your profile page
- Select the pharmacy associated with manager change
- Select “Edit profile”
- Scroll to bottom of page for pharmacy manager section and click ADD
- Find incoming manager in search bar, select and add effective date of change in next bar
- Hit submit
- Pay fee (There is a fee associated with every manager change and payment is due at the time of submission.)
Once a form is submitted, an email will be generated and sent to both the incoming and outgoing managers, with declarations for review and approval.
Invoice will be available on your profile.