|Quick Links:||Pharmacist Student||Pharmacy Technician Student|
We are currently piloting an online registration process with our pharmacist student and pharmacy technician student applications.
Once the testing is complete and successful, online registration will be made permanent and progress will continue on other College forms and processes.
The New Brunswick College of Pharmacists governs and regulates the practice of pharmacy in New Brunswick. All students, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, before working in New Brunswick, must register with the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists.
All candidates must be proficient in either of Canada’s official languages (English or French).
Standard processing time for applications is 14 days from the date all parts of the application package are received by the College in the required format.
At time of submitting an application, candidates must also submit:
Identification documents that prove the applicant's legal name and date of birth and that preferably contain a photo. Valid Canadian or provincial government-issued photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s license) are accepted. Canadian Birth or Citizenship Certificates may be accepted if accompanied by a notarized passport-sized photo of the applicant. NOTE: A copy of the identification document(s) will only be accepted if they are an exact replica and have been notarized by a Commissioner of Oaths or a lawyer. The copied photo must be clear enough to identify the applicant or it will be rejected.
- Criminal Record Check (Original document required); dated no later than 6 months prior to application date. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or any other Canadian police service (includes a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) assessment) documenting that you do not have a record of conviction under the Criminal Code (Canada), the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada), the Food and Drugs Act (Canada).
- Proof of Personal Liability Insurance in the required amounts according to Regulation 25.1.
- All other requirements as outlined in the application package being submitted.
The following documents must be submitted in their original format:
- Criminal Record Check
- Letter of Standing
- Bridging program transcripts (for pharmacy technician applicants)
- Photo identification
- University Degree (for new graduate applicants)