Step 1) Before you begin the online application, please have electronic versions of the following ready to upload:
- Government-issued photo identification (ID): A notarized photocopy of your valid Canadian or provincial government-issued photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s license). Canadian Birth or Citizenship Certificates may be accepted if accompanied by a notarized passport-sized photo of the applicant. The original document must be sent to the College.
- Proof of Personal Liability Insurance in your name – (minimum $1,000,000 per claim or per occurrence and a minimum $2,000,000 annual aggregate).
- Criminal Record Check: Must be dated no later than six months prior to this application date. Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or any other Canadian police service [includes a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) assessment, documenting that you do not have a record of conviction under the Criminal Code (Canada), the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada) nor the Food and Drugs Act (Canada).The original document must be sent to the College.
- Proof of enrolment in a Pharmacy Technician Program approved by CCAPP (Program confirmation of enrolment letter).
Step 2) Click on the following [link] to create a profile and complete the application form.
Step 3) The original documents listed below must be sent to the College, address can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Government-issued photo identification
- Criminal Record Check
NOTE: A copy of the identification document(s) will only be accepted if they are an exact copy and have been notarized* by a Commissioner of Oaths or a lawyer. The copied photo must be clear and in color.
* A pharmacist’s signature will not be accepted as notary.