Before you begin the online application, please have electronic versions of the following ready to upload:
- Government-issued photo identification (ID): A notarized photocopy of your valid Canadian or provincial government-issued photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s license). Canadian Birth or Citizenship Certificates may be accepted if accompanied by a notarized passport-sized photo of the applicant. The original document must be sent to the College.
- Proof of Personal Liability Insurance in your name – (minimum $1,000,000 per claim or per occurrence and a minimum $2,000,000 annual aggregate).
- Criminal Record Check: Must be dated no later than six months prior to this application date. Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or any other Canadian police service [includes a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) assessment, documenting that you do not have a record of conviction under the Criminal Code (Canada), the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada) nor the Food and Drugs Act (Canada).The original document must be sent to the College.
- Proof of enrolment in a Pharmacy Technician Program approved by CCAPP (Program confirmation of enrolment letter).
The original documents must be sent to the College, address can be found at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: A copy of the identification document(s) will only be accepted if they are an exact copy and have been notarized* by a Commissioner of Oaths or a lawyer. The copied photo must be clear and in color.
* A pharmacist’s signature will not be accepted as notary.
Click on the following [link] to create a profile and access to the application form.