- Government-issued photo identification (ID): A notarized* photocopy (or you can provide proof in person) of your valid Canadian or provincial government-issued photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s license). Canadian Birth or Citizenship Certificates may be accepted if accompanied by a notarized passport-sized photo of the applicant. The original notarized document must also be mailed to the College**. (or you can provide proof in person
- Proof of Personal Liability Insurance as a Pharmacy Technician in your name – (minimum $1,000,000 per claim or per occurrence and a minimum $2,000,000 annual aggregate).
- Criminal Record Check: Must be dated no later than six months prior to this application date. Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or any other Canadian police service [includes a Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) assessment] documenting that you do not have a record of conviction under the Criminal Code (Canada), the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada) nor the Food and Drugs Act (Canada).The original document must also be mailed or delivered in person to the College**.
- Proof of certification in First Aid & CPR*:
Valid certification in First Aid & CPR is a requirement of licensure in New Brunswick for all pharmacy professionals who provide patient care and for registered students who administer injections. *Minimum requirements [LINK]
- Pharmacy Technician Education Program Diploma: Notarized* photocopy of your diploma (or you can provide proof in person)
*A copy of the identification document(s) and diploma will only be accepted if they are an exact copy and have been notarized* by a Commissioner of Oaths or a lawyer. The copied photo must be clear and in color. The original notarized document must be sent to the College, address can be found at the bottom of this page.
A pharmacist’s signature is not accepted as Notary.
Click on the following [link] to login to your NBCP profile and access the application form.